2012年1月22日日曜日

My aunt's too sudden death

Yesterday my father told me that two or three days ago my aunt had died suddenly in cancer. She had finished fourty to fifty years life that is shorter than Japanese average.

Few years she had been bothered by such a severe hyperesthesia that she couldn't have spend an ordinary life which every middle age ladies can enjoy.

When she and my father were child, she lived in more healthy than my father.

Because she had been seeing my father's weakness, she decided to get a jobs in nurse.

She had wide knowlege about health. She would have been a skillful nurse, if she had not has a severe hyperesthesia.

More excelent her career became, she lost her healthiness.

Finally her health had got lost severely. She had decided to live alone without jobs.

Today her funeral is going to be held.

I cannot take part in it, but I pray for her soul.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿